- We have a No Cancellation and No Refund policy, cancellations will be accepted if given four days notice, the date is postponed and rearranged for another date and time.
- Enter the driveway of Glenwood House. Please respect the 10 MPH speed limit (MAX). Follow the driveway towards the stables and park on the left.
- There is CCTV recording 24/7 to keep everyone safe.
- Please try not to arrive more than 5 minutes before the booking.
- You need to leave the area you’ve hired after 55 minutes giving 5 minutes turnaround time. Please respect the incoming people and dogs that expect the same uninterrupted 55 minutes booked.
- IF you arrive late, for the convenience of others and to avoid dispute you MUST leave at the end of the 55-minute slot booked.
- Maximum 3 dogs per session (unless prearranged at £5 per dog extra).
Terms of hire
- Vehicles are parked at the owner’s risk. HEGIIN’s are NOT liable for ANY accidents or damage.
- Gates must be locked securely once you have entered the area booked.
- Off lead exercising of the dogs is at your own risk, you must be in control of the dogs at all times. If they are able to climb or jump the high-security walls and fences we suggest keeping your dogs on an extension lead for their safety.
- If you have any dog that cannot be trusted to not try an escape route, we suggest pre-inspection of the paddock to ensure it suits your dog’s needs and safety.
- Dogs should not be left unattended at ANY time, please accompany your dog(s) at all times to comply with these terms and conditions.
- We have public liability insurance but please be aware we are not liable for tripping, falling or damage to persons not taking care in open paddock terrain. We remind you we are floodlit after dusk and ask you to take extra care after dark.
- The person that booked and paid is responsible for the dogs’ up to date vaccinations, fleaing and worming treatments. Please reschedule if your dogs have diarrhoea or coughing.
- Please pick up your dog’s poo, bag it and dispose of it in the bins provided.
- Please bring your dog’s own drinking water, any cloths and towels (we are not responsible for the state of your vehicle after 55 minutes of wet fun!)
- CCTV is in place for every person and every dog’s safety.
- No surcharges for last-minute bookings.
- Payment is made online and confirms acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- We have a No Refund and No Cancellation policy, we will postpone and rearrange your booking as long as we have over 4 days notice.
- Glenwood house must be free of hirers vehicles by 10 pm.